Dolmar PS-351 Chainsaw:
If you are looking for the best professional saw you can get at a homeowners price look no further than the Dolmar PS-351 Chainsaw. This saw packs professional features but is designed with the occasional user in mind. The PS 350 compact class saw is smaller in size and more comfortable to operate. It is still the same great rugged performing saw as the large ones but in an affordable package.
Die-Cast Magnesium Block:
- At the heart of the saw is a die-cast magnesium engine block. It enables strong torque and high RPM production.
Easy Start Assist:
- By using the air purge primer it removes air from the carburetor and fuel system. Combining that with a spring assisted starter and low RPM ignition coil reduces operator exhaustion when starting.
- Effective spring mounted dampers absorb vibration which lessens fatigue and stress on the arms.
- The externally mounted chain sprocket makes fitting the chain simple and uncomplicated.
Touch & Stop Ignition:
- The easy touch ignition switch provides simple shut off and the ability to lock the saw in the off position preventing unintentional starting.
Large Easy Access Caps:
- The oil and fuel caps feature an S design to allow for easy removal and help to prevent over tightening.
Summer Winter Operation:
- Inside the air filter box is a selector plate that is removable for winter use. It allows increased air flow as the air comes directly buy the hot engine block. In the summer the plate is replaced to allow for more manageable air intake.
Weight power head only, lbs
Fuel tank volume, fl-oz
Oil tank volume, fl-oz
3/8” - .050”
Bar Length, in
Max engine speed, RPM
Tool Less air filter maintenance
Side Mount chain tensioner
Front bucking spike
1 year consumer or commercial warranty